Prolytix, a leader in the development of large molecule therapeutics, is seeking a dynamic and energetic HR Manager for our rapidly growing business near Burlington VT. Reporting directly to the CEO, The Manager, People and Culture is responsible for Employee Relations, Recruiting & Staffing, Training, Compensation, Policy Design & Implementation, Organization Development, Talent Management, and Performance Management. As an active member of the Executive leadership team, the Manager will contribute to business decisions and strategy and translating these strategies into HR priorities while ensuring the sites are in compliance with applicable laws.
- Formulate human resources to facilitate the achievement of business goals.
- Develop and implement HR Policies and Practices to ensure effective and consistent employee relations.
- Work with employees and managers to resolve conflicts and provide guidance and counsel for HR-related issues.
- Coordinate activities to maintain proper staffing levels in the business and sites consistent with company policies under EEO/AAP guidelines.
- Provide consultation on training & development activities required to support the businesses.
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policies, and applicable laws.
- Conduct annual salary surveys, analyze compensation, and make recommendations based on market information.
- Establish and maintain departmental records and reports.
- Provide input to Executive Team on tailoring internal employee communications in a professional manner.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or other business discipline is required.
- Minimum 7 years of progressive HR experience required.
- Broad range of Human Resources background (including employee relations, procedures and practices, company benefit programs, Human Resources administration systems, salary administration, recruitment techniques, EEO and Affirmative Action Planning, transferring and relocation procedures, etc. as well as prior project management experience is a must.
- Proven interpersonal skills are required with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Organizational Development and Design and Change Management is highly preferred.
- PHR, SPHR preferred.