We are looking for Associate Scientists / Scientists who have experience in Protein Biochemistry. The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work in a laboratory setting in the life science field.
Desired Technical Skills
- Experience in Protein Chemistry
- ELISA Assays
- Western Blotting
- Microplate Assays
- Blood Coagulation
- Execute technical assignments as instructed in standard operating procedures or as provided by group leaders.
- Prepare buffers and reagents required for manufacturing and R&D related operations.
- Handle biohazardous materials in a safe manner and to make recommendations regarding the improvement of safety in the laboratory.
- Operate complex laboratory equipment with minimal supervision.
- Quantify and perform inventory release assays of protein preparations.
- Maintain complete and accurate laboratory records in accordance with Prolytix policies and procedures.
- Good writing skills to deliver technical reports, memos, etc.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- B.S. preferred in Biochemistry, Chemistry, or a related field
- 0-3+ years experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Cross-functional experience working across departments in an organization
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work in a team and multi-task